Clairvoyant | The Story So Far
I think you’ll notice when things become different the good vibes in our lives won’t feel so consistent
And less becomes more cause the weight is too heavy
I swim in the water thats breaking your levy
The way that you left me is alright its alright
If I argue the point than we yell and we fight
And I won’t be home for the rest of the night
You might hate my words but you know that I’m right
You know that I’m right
This is your life theres no way to run from it
The doubt in your brain or the pain in your stomach
I only have but one complaint at the moment
Don’t paint me black when I used to be golden
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.